Relax in style while you enjoy natural surroundings.
The suites and rooms at Casa Donna Rosa are comfortably appointed and feature stunning views of Lake Arenal and surrounding jungle areas.
Casa Donna Rosa’s lovely guest suites are unique and have been individually decorated to make you feel comfortable and relaxed with modern amenities, A/C, TV, Wi-Fi and hot water.
- Our full breakfast and daily housekeeping are included with your booked room; we are a true B&B.
- Rates are based on two-person occupancy. Additional guests are $15 per night. Please check with us for any special accommodations.
- 13% Costa Rica sales tax is additional.
- We named our suites after some of the tropical fruits you will find in Costa Rica.
- Our Banana Superior Queen Suite and Cas Junior Queen Suite typically sleep two guests. A third adult or a child can easily be accommodated.
- The Mora Deluxe Queen Suite sleeps two only.
- The Mango Premium Queen Suite in the bungalow sleeps up to five guests.
- The Guava Premium Queen Suite in our Bungalow sleeps up to four guests.
- Our common areas are available to all guests. We hope you enjoy our amazing views from the porch, terrace and our infinity splash pool.
All room rates are quoted in US Dollars.
All rates are subject to a 13% Costa Rican Hotel sales tax.
We are a smoke free B&B. Please inquire about designated smoking areas.
We have two small Miniature Schnauzers, which are hypoallergenic. We are pet friendly and can accommodate pets, please inquiry about the requirements. No pets will be admitted without prior arrangement.
Call or email us with your reservation.
305-906-5300 US number
506-2694-4118 Costa Rican land line
506-8610-6279 Costa Rican Cell or WhatsApp
Cancellation & Refund Policy
30 or more days prior to your arrival date NO charge.
15-29 days notice: A 25% charge of total nights reserved.
8-14 days notice: A 50% charge of total nights reserved.
7 days notice or less: A 100% charge of the total nights reserved. NO Refund.
Casa Donna Rosa is not responsible for any unforeseen events that may cause you to cancel your reservation. This includes sickness, diseases, viruses, pregnancy, weather, acts of nature or any other event non-related to Casa Donna Rosa. We recommend you purchase a third party travel insurance in advance of your travel to Costa Rica to cover those unforeseen events.
Accommodations include breakfast each morning, coffee and fresh, local juices and fruits. Questions about our accommodations or services?